Who Reads edible South Florida?
Our readers are champions of local, independent businesses. They have a passion for wines and craft beers, gardening, food artisans, attending events and festivals, travel and being involved in the community. They’re always learning. They’re fiercely loyal. They’re exactly the readers you want to reach: Millennials. Women 35-54. Food adventurers of all ages.
They’re young, old, in between.
- Age 34 and under 19%
- 35-54 46%
- 55 and older 35%
- Income under $50,000 13%
- $50,000-99,000 29%
- $100,000-150,000 19%
- Over $151,000 13%
They take action as a result of reading edible South Florida:
- Bought a product or service 75%
- Attended an event or festival 85%
- Visited a restaurant, supermarket or market 94%
They know what they want.
- 94% agree it’s very important they they know where their food comes from
- 64% agree that buying and using local products is important
- 81% prefer going to restaurants featuring local and
- sustainable products
- 85% want to know how to live environmentally responsible lives
- 77% try to make green choices
- 70% make it a point to shop at businesses that are green or offer eco-friendly products and services
*Source: Online readership survey conducted November 2012
Where to Find Us
20,000* copies are delivered to Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe and go to subscribers. We choose our distribution points carefully, with dedicated display crates at:
*AAM Audit applied for
- Whole Foods Markets
- Restaurants, shops, farmers markets
- Events and festivals like South Beach Wine & Food Festival, the Burgie Awards, street fairs
- Other local businesses
Each issue, you reach well over 60,000 readers.* And while we are a free publication, many of our readers choose to subscribe so they don’t miss an issue.
*Pass-along readership estimate
As an advertiser, you get edible South Florida to give to your customers. They’ll thank you and come back for more!