- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Cholula
- 1 Florida avocado or 2 Haas
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tostada shells
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Combine yogurt and hot sauce to taste in a small bowl.
- Mash avocado in a bowl until chunky, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large, straight-sided skillet, heat 2 inches of water until a few bubbles have broken the surface.
- Working with one egg at a time, crack into small bowl and gently pour into water, leaving space between each egg. Cook eggs until whites are just set and yolk is runny, 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully remove eggs from skillet and blot with paper towels to remove excess water.
- To serve, place a dab of mashed avocado on each plate to keep the tostada in place. Spread
- each tostada with mashed avocado, drizzle with yogurt sauce, top with poached egg, then
- cilantro, and finally tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.